In a few minutes, the kids and I are headed to my mom’s to color Easter eggs, and I cannot stand the Easter holiday. I know I’ve told you that before; there’s just something lame about it and this tradition is one of my least favorites. So, in an attempt to not be such a crank, I”m listing a few things that make me happy:
- Dave just reloaded my Starbucks card.
- Gabby let me cut about 6″ off her hair.
- Cam is in the top 5 on his team for offensive points.
- The J and her friend won a spot in the talent show.
- Cadbury Mini-Eggs. (Not Creme Eggs, those are gross.)
May you not spend tomorrow in a state of, “Ugh, I don’t like ham or jelly beans and I can’t remember where I hid all these damn eggs” like I probably will. Have a good weekend!